May 7, 2012
Launch of BBDC 5-Year Vision and Plan
We are pleased to share our new collective 5-Year Vision and Plan for the BBDC. In 2011, we began an intensive planning process to identify high potential areas for the BBDC to expand its activities in diabetes research, care, and education. The result is a working 5-year roadmap to guide us as we build new capacity around existing and new research questions in order to deliver meaningful impact in diabetes prevention and outcomes. The details of the planning process and the strategy that we will collectively embark on are outlined in this document.
- Toronto Diabetes Association Annual Meeting and Scientific Day
"2013 Canadian Diabetes Association Clinical Practice Guidelines, From Press to Practice"
May 2, 2013, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Mount Sinai Hospital Auditorium, 18th Floor, 600 University Ave.
- Department of Physiology Special
"Navigating the Publishing Process at High-Impact Journals"
Randy Levinson, PhD, Senior Editor, Nature Medicine
May 9, 2013, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Medical Sciences Building, Room 2172, 1 King’s College Circle
- BBDC 24th Annual Scientific Day - May 10, 2013
- February 2013: Update on Activities of the BBDC Applied Research Programs
- January 2013: BBDC Annual Report July 2011 - June 2012
- November 2012: New BBDC staff announcement - Chris Sargent, Administrative Assistant and Event Coordinator
- September 2012: BBDC and University Health Network Renew Partnership Focused on Diabetes Research
- June 2012: New BBDC staff member - Lori MacCallum, Senior Implementation Manager for Diabetes Knowledge Translation
- May 2012: BBDC launches 5-year Vision and Plan (PDF)
- December 2011: BBDC Developing a Long-term Vision and Strategy
- October 2011: INSULIN: Toronto's Gift to the World, a permanent display of artefacts from the discovery of insulin
- July 2011: BBDC Welcomes New Executive Committee Members
- June 2011: Prof. Gary Lewis appointed Director, Banting & Best Diabetes Centre
- May 2011: BBDC External Review